Twin Brooks Mosaic Art

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by Leen of Seaside Mosaics. She is one of many friends I met on Etsy and a fellow mosaic artist.

Here are the rules to enjoy the fun:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

OK, so here it goes! Seven things about me:

1. When my husband and I first got married we had lots of pets. This is the list:
1. two cows (yes, they were pets)
2. two donkeys
3. 3 dogs
4. 3 cats
5. several ducks and geese
6. two aquariums
7. one rabbit

We sold the large animals because they were eating us out of house and home. The smaller animals have since passed on although we currently have a dog, a bird, 2 hermit crabs, and one aquarium... and a bunny that we are getting for the kids this coming Sunday.

2. I am raising my children in the very in the house where my grandfather was raised.

3. I love to read (and a little embarrassed to admit) that my favorite books are historical romances.

4. I often feel that I was born 100- 150 years too late. I sometimes find it difficult to keep up with the hustle and bustle of everyday life. I long for the days when life was simpler.

5. I am 35 years old and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

6. My husband has a small maple syrup operation that I help with a little... mostly helping with collecting the sap. The rest is up to him.

7. Autumn is my favorite season. I love the colors of the leaves, the pumpkins, the cool, crisp weather, and everything else that the season brings.

I am tagging:

Bigalsartwork

CMK Sculptures

Renegade Rose Creations

Out of my Mind (I don't know her, but as a mom I can relate to her blog)

Herley Mosaics

DaisysMosaics

KimsCustomCaps

1 comment:

Eileen said...

twin, that is so cool about you living in the house where your grandfather grew up!
Thanks for sharing!